I am sure someone else will be able to word this better but until they do...

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Musical Beds

I have been suffering (and I do not use the term suffering loosely) from a Sciatica
the last couple of months. At first I thought it was some residual pain from my pelvis break 30 plus years ago, but my chiropodists suggested after taking x-rays that it was in fact Sciatica instead of bone problems. Good news and bad I suppose.

I noticed that when I sleep on another bed that I am not in as much pain. Barbara and I have been shopping for a new mattress. She went to Sear's on Saturday and purchased a new one. So, for the time being, John goes to sleep in our bed, Barbara has been sleeping in Russell's bed, and I slept last night in John's bed.

Things will return to normal (whatever) that is, before the other kids come home in December. We are very much looking forward to having a full house again.

No comments: