I am sure someone else will be able to word this better but until they do...

Sunday, November 26, 2006

First signs of Christmas

John decided he wanted to go to church with Barbara today so he got all dressed up. I picked him up after Sacrament meeting so Barbara could attend her other meetings. John and I went to my office and I took a few pictures. John is growing up to be such a handsome man.

I was trying to get to not pose so much so I asked him what he wanted 'Uncle Andy' to get him for Christmas. John replied that he wanted a Playstation 3. Lots of luck there John.

Of course I am grateful that John likes to have his picture taken now. When he was smaller he would scream bloody murder. Progress, not perfection.

Click on the picture of John below to see the entire album. Happy Holidays! This is truly John's favorite time of year.

1 comment:

David said...

We have had John on the one-sugared-soda-a-day diet and it seems like that it is all it took. He still complains when he has to drink a diet Coke instead of the full strength one but he is adjusting.

We look forward to seeing the Pittsburgh Murdocks also!