Yesterday Barbara, John and me took off from work and school to have a play day at Sea World in San Antonio. Sea World is about 110 miles from our house so it isn't a bad drive.
For those of you who have gone to theme parks with John, you will be surprised to find out that he enjoyed the shows and the rides. We sat through three different performances from beginning to end.
The big advantage to going on Friday was that there were no lines to speak of. We went on the roller coaster and the water log ride, as well as saw the penguins and sharks.
Considering it was 100 outside on Friday, we did remarkably well with the heat. Lots and lots of water, plus finding the strategically placed airconditioned area.
I am sure someone else will be able to word this better but until they do...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I wish I could have been there---well, except for the 100 degrees. I'm wondering if there were turtles, and if John still has his turtle phobia? So he LOVED or liked or just tolerated the log ride? Did he want to do it again? His pics make him look pretty happy. I'm so glad y'all did that with him! Glad and jealous.:)
Post a Comment