I never wore a costume to school until I started law school. Last week, for the second year in the row I was the M.C. for the law school Halloween party, which involes 450 students and their hundreds of children (and $1000 worth of pizza). I tried dressing up as Hermione, but any true Harry Potter fan knows my scarf was not the correct colors; so I actually went as a Hufflepuff student.
I am sure someone else will be able to word this better but until they do...
Sunday, October 29, 2006
Halloween at the Law School
I never wore a costume to school until I started law school. Last week, for the second year in the row I was the M.C. for the law school Halloween party, which involes 450 students and their hundreds of children (and $1000 worth of pizza). I tried dressing up as Hermione, but any true Harry Potter fan knows my scarf was not the correct colors; so I actually went as a Hufflepuff student.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment