I am sure someone else will be able to word this better but until they do...

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Latest Pictures


I just downloaded these from my camera last night.

The first couple are of John and the dog of a friend of ours. John is always asking for 'Dog Bark' but I think he likes the trip more than actually interacting with the dog.

The next two pics are of John eating a banana on the patio at my office. It is part of our weekend ritual to spend some time at BMC Software. I can get a little work done and John gets a banana.

The next several pictures were taken in Portland Oregon. We don't get to see leafs turning this early in the year so it was nice them.

I had some time on Friday before my conference started so I walked several hours around town. Portland has some great hike and bike trails on both sides of the river so I was able to get a number of shots from both sides of the river.

It was a great trip and was nice to see my brother Rich and his family.

No comments: