Not everyone will be as amused by this as I am. When I was growing up my mother was a big Tab drinker. Last night in the supermarket John spotted a four pack of these and insisted that I buy them. We are trying to get him off of sugar drinks, so I thought it might be worth a try.He had one tonight and seemed to like it. I am now waiting to see if a high protein Bridge Mix is around the corner.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
TaB Energy is a low calorie energy drink named after Tab, Coca Cola's original low-calorie cola brand. While it shares the Tab name, it is not a cola product like the original Tab. Fashion Week Daily describes it as a “sweet and sour beverage” with a taste “reminiscent of a liquid Jolly Rancher.” Some drinkers alternatively label the taste as reminding them of strawberry or watermelon Nerds, and find it bitter yet quenching. Others still find that it has a distinct leafy taste. It is sweetened with Sucralose (rather than saccharin), is pale pink, and lightly carbonated.
No comments:
Post a Comment