I am sure someone else will be able to word this better but until they do...

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Back in America

I thought I would try out posting something on this blog. I have been back in the states for a week and a half, and besides the initial disgust towards America I felt in the Los Angeles airport, I am happy to be back. I spent a week in D.C. and interviewed with the U.S. Securities Exchange Commission (SEC). I would love to work there - especially after learning that upon graduation I would make $80,000/year, and that would increase $10,000-15,000 every year for the first few years. We shall see. Now I am enjoying being lazy in Austin and am worried about starting up law school again because I think Australia may have relaxed me too much. While in D.C., the BYU Law School Career Services Office put on lots of information meetings and I remembered what it was like when I endured my classmates asking inane questions and being generally intense. Apparently this likewise discouraged Russell from going to BYU for law school. It really is a great place! And so cheap!

Anyway - that is all. I'll be sure to post something again when I actually have something of excitement to share!

No comments: