I don't know much about it except for the information at the link except the internship for his print journalism degress is in Washington D.C.
It is the official newspaper of the American Public Health Association. It sounds like he will get to do a lot of actual reporting. Good job Russell!
Russell said...
I figured I would add a little bit more information. I will work 4 days a week Monday through Thursday in downtown Washington D.C. covering health-related news as it happens. I will be writing for The Nation's Health a national health newspaper that is published monthly. This internship is the last thing I needed in order to graduate with my B.A. in Print Journalism from BYU.
I am sure someone else will be able to word this better but until they do...
Saturday, August 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment