Here in Austin we had our normal Sunday. Barbara goes off to church and David and John amuse themselves out and about.
Here are some things that I hear are going on with the other kids.
We got an email from Russell that said that he met with James, Emily and the boys when there were visiting Washington D.C. last week. Harris had been prepped to run up to Russell and hand him a framed photogragh. They all went out to dinner at an Indian place. Glad they had a good time. James was in town to interview with a goverment agency.
Rachel is back at school. She went to Moab Utah with some of her friends. When I was a kid my dad used to get to Moab on business. I am sure at the time he did not have any idea that Moab would become such a tourist center.
--
"When we ask for advice, we are usually looking for an accomplice."
- Marquis de la Grange
I am sure someone else will be able to word this better but until they do...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment