We got emails from James and Rachel yesterday, they both are back in law school, James for his third and final year, and Rachel for her second year.
Russell and his friend will be driving to Pittsburgh this weekend and will see James and Emily.
I had to take an on line course concerning intellectual property law the other day for work, so for a few minutes I felt some solidarity with James and Rachel. They probably covered the same amount of information in the first five minutes of some class, but I thought it was interesting. I remembered the differences between copyrights, patents and trade secrets long enough to pass the quiz.
I am sure someone else will be able to word this better but until they do...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi, this is one of Rachel's friends (I know Russell and have met John too) I just wanted to say that I love your blog. And I am glad that there is something in place of Rachel's. Your family seems pretty amazing and I think it is particularly wonderful how obvious it is that you love your kids.
-Have a glorious day!
Jackie
Post a Comment