I am sure someone else will be able to word this better but until they do...

Saturday, August 26, 2006

IHOP Rocks

John and I went over to our local IHOP this morning for our regular weekend breakfast. It is so nice to go to a place where people are always very happy to see us come in. The servers fight over who gets to serve us when I am with John. Without John I don't get all that attention sad to say.

Our server today, Tim, got married at IHOP on Friday and he was telling us all about it. I wonder if that is a first, married at IHOP. What did they have for refreshments?

We are going to a Mall in a few minutes where we are recognized at several stores and the clerks address John by name. Then off to the library, where he is also known. When I go to these places alone they always ask where John is. Nice to be associated with a famous kid.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes. I MISS being famous by association in all of our former haunts. Everybody--well, everybody who isn't completely boring and humorless--adores John. How lucky you are to have him, AND how lucky HE is to have you.