I got a call early this morning informing me that John has been kicked of his usual bus. Apparently he hit the bus aide yesterday afternoon for some reason. John never explains why so we can only imagine that he wasn't feeling well or something, even though he seemed happy last night.
Anyhow, we had a full sized bus pull up in front of the house this morning with the male drive and aide. John was the only passenger. In the past I have driven John to school when he has been suspended from the bus but it is a pain in the rear. Besides, John thinks it is a treat to have me drive him to school so I don't want to reward him for bad behavior.
I wish we could figure out what is going on in his head. He loves school and loves to come home.
I am sure someone else will be able to word this better but until they do...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment